We are continuing to make Because the best product page and banner app for your Shopify site. We have always been a no-code app, but in order to provide the highest level of customization possible to our users, we just launched the option for custom banner placement! If you have no idea what I mean, just go along with your merry day 😜 your banners aren't changing. Now, if you're like OMG it's about freaking time 😍, then read on...
How to use custom Banner placement:
- 🎉 Go into the Because Banner Editor and click on "Icon." At the bottom of that section (soon to be renamed to "Design," you'll see the option to add your banner "Above add to cart" or "Custom/Specific Placement")
- 🤖 Go into your site code
- 💻 Place <div class="beautiful_intelligence-location"></div> in your HTML where you want your Banner to appear.
Your banner should now appear where you want it to appear. If you are having some issues definitely feel free to chat with us or contact our support team right here!
Where you can use it:
- ✅ This can be used on any product page. If you want a different placement than "above add to cart" like above your quantity button or below add to cart.
- ✅ This can also be used for placement on your Collection pages or Home page!
- ❌ This CANNOT be used for placement in your checkout, order page, or quick view.
Be sure to check out more of our latest blog for some banner inspo or to fully try out all of Becuase latest features!
- Get started on adding your Banners, Pop Ups and Top Bars to your Shopify site with the NEW Rules Engine by automating your content, so it shows up at the right time, to the right customer. Be sure to read up on the full guide and FAQ to the Rules Engine in our latest blog post.
- Create multiple campaigns in the Rules Engine by scheduling banner campaigns with our new scheduling feature.
- Check out our template library of banners! It's super easy for you to add banners based on your messaging - just customize your message, color, and icon and hit publish.