Alright in case you haven't noticed, we are on fire over at Because! From new team members to new features and a new look coming soon 👀 so many changes are happening at Because to make your Shopify site and e-commerce experience even better.
New in Because: Scheduling 📆
We launched an exciting new feature -- the ability to schedule your banners. You can now schedule 📆 a start and end date for your Because banners.
No more forgetting to turn off your limited time promotions- now just choose your date selection in your campaign details and publish it. It won't go live until the start date, and it will automatically turn off on your end date.
Just keep in mind this calendar functions on a global UTC timezone, so make sure you're following that timeline and not your local timezone 😇
This new scheduling feature is perfect for creating multiple banners and getting organized when prepping multiple campaigns at once.
When to schedule your product page banners:
🗓 But we get asked a lot about when the best time is to use it. So we decided to pull together some of our most common use cases:
- ⏳ Limited time BOGOs
- 🎄 Holiday promotions just for the day, week, or month
- 🎁 New product releases
- 📦 Out of stock messages based on when you plan to re-stock
- 🚚 Shipping delays or COVID updates
- ⏱ Really anything that only needs to be published for a limited amount of time!
Here's how you can get to scheduling in the app:
- Create a campaign
- Click on the campaign from your main dashboard
- That will drop you into your campaign details where you can then select "Pick Dates"
- Or choose "Pick Dates" in the top navigation inside the banner editor (screen below).
- Your campaign must be published for it to go live on your selected dates and it will follow the UTC timezone.
Get started with Because and learn everything from how to set up a campaign, step by step to learning some inspo from other successful merchants in our ultimate guide.
If for some reason your banner doesn't look right, just chat with us and we'll be happy to help.